The CA Instruments MX90 90kVA Power Source and Compliance Test System equipped with Mil-STD-704 option consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications. The MX90 is designed to meet AC source requirements for use in compliance testing such as IEC 61000-3-2
, and 61000-3-12
to name a few. This high power AC and DC test system covers a wide spectrum of AC and DC power applications at an affordable cost. Using state-of-the-art PWM switching techniques, the California Instruments MX90 Test System combines compactness, robustness and functionality in a compact floor-standing chassis. This higher power density has been accomplished without the need to resort to elaborate cooling schemes or additional installation wiring. Simply roll the unit to its designated location (using included casters), plug it in, and the California Instruments MX90 Test System is ready to work.
- 160: RTCA/DO-160D, DO-160E, and EUROCAE test firmware.
- 411: IEC 1000-4-11 test firmware.
- 413: IEC 1000-4-13 Harmonics & Interharmonics test firmware.
- 704: Mil Std 704 A - F test - firmware/ software.
- ABD: ABD0100.1.8 Test Option.
- AMD: Airbus AMD24 Test
- B787: Boeing 787 Test Software
- HV: Adds 400 V L-N AC-only output range.
California Instruments MX90 Features
- Combines AC/DC source and power analyzer functions
- AC, DC and AC+DC Operating Modes
- Powerful output transient generation
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- User defined voltage waveform and distortion programming
- Harmonic analysis of Voltage and Current
- Can deliver up to 300 Amps
- Maximum current of 125 A rms
- Multiple Chassis Configurations
California Instruments MX90 Specs
The MX90 is designed to meet AC source requirements for use in compliance testing such as IEC 61000-3-2
, and more.