The Dranetz HDPQ Guide offers the best combination of value & technology from Dranetz, or any other PQ analyzer available! It includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa, but adds Wi-Fi communications, AnswerModules®, and a 10,000 cycle recording buffer for fault and inrush recording!
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide provides you the best in class Power Quality monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. Equipped with 8 independent channels, automated setups provide instant detection of circuits and configurations, ensuring that the instrument is ready to successfully collect data in seconds. Users can select the length and mode of data collection, including troubleshooting, data logging, power quality surveys, energy, and load balancing. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity, and motor analysis/reporting.
Dranetz HDPQ Guide Features:
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers. Beyond standards
- IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3