The recorder automatically detects, scales, and powers current probes without needing batteries. Requiring only single-lead voltage connections enables safe and quick setups. Once power is applied the instrument automatically begins recording and LEDs give you assurance that the recorder is powered up and signals are within range – no more uncertainty that data is being recorded.
Rent the Fluke 1750 to take advantage of its exclusive capture algorithm which makes certain all events are captured without the tedious setups and blind spots associated with threshold driven equipment. The PDA wirelessly interfaces with the recorder, allowing quick setup and verification with waveform displays, meter screens, and phasor diagrams. The built-in wireless technology allows you to control multiple instruments from a distance easily, without the need for a laptop computer (laptops can also be used when desired).
Fluke 1750 Features
- Power quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration: PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides the ability to verify setup without a laptop along with a window into what the instrument is recording, even in awkward test locations.
- Threshold-free setup: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software so there is no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect set-up.
- Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time.
- Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports. Automated EN50160 reporting and compliance.
- Plug and play: Set up in minutes with self identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections.
- No need to reconnect wires: Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct.
- Measure every parameter: voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground.
- Quickly retrieve data: With included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection.
Fluke 1750 Applications
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark power system prior to install to insure quality of service
Fluke 1750 StandardsAll measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.