Fluke 2625A Hydra Series Data Bucket 21 Ch
- 21 analog input channels
- Measures Vdc, Vac, thermocouples, RTDs, resistance, and frequency
- Standard RS-232C interface
- Easy set up through front panel or remotely via PC
- Application software for PC included: Hydra Starter Package
- AC or DC operation enables Hydra to work where line power is not available
The Fluke 2635A Data Bucket has additional features.
- Channel Capacity: Analog Inputs: 21; Digital I/O & Alarm Outputs: 12 total; Totalizer: 1
DC Voltage Range: 300mV - 300/150V
DC Voltage Resolution: 10µV - 100mV
Resistance: 300 ohms to 10 M ohms
Resistance Resolution: 10 M ohms to K ohms
AC Voltage (True rms, ac coupled): 300mV to 300/150V; 10µV to 100 mV
- Thermocouples: Type J, K, N, E, T, R, S, B, C
- 2625A Data Storage: stores 2047 scans
- 2635A Data Storage (in scans): 2047
- RTD (Pt 100)
Resolution Slow: 0.02 °C (temp)
Resolution Fast: 0.1 °C (temp)
Range: 15 Hz - 1MHz
Resolution: 0.01Hz - 1KHz
- Wireless Kits to connect multiple dataloggers in remote sites to a single PC to record the data.
- Memory Card Drive: attaches to PC's parallel port and allows transfer of data from memory card directly to the PC.