The Fluke 41B Power Harmonics Analyzer combines the ease of use of a digital multimeter, the visual feedback of an oscilloscope and the power of a harmonics analyzer in a single instrument. If you're testing power on three-phase systems or trouble-shooting harmonics on non-linear loads, no test tool makes it easier.
The unit is ideal for further analyzing data and optimizing system performance. Use the Fluke 41B's FlukeView® software (included) to download acquired data to a printer or an MS-DOS® or Windows® compatible computer for analysis and presentation.
Fluke 41B Features
- Displays voltage, current and power waveforms
- Measures RMS, Peak and Total Harmonic Distortion of voltage and current
- Displays harmonic detail in bar graph format
- Measures harmonic power and indicates direction of flow
- Records Min/Max/Avg readings of voltage, current, power and frequency
- Memory for 8 complete data sets
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface
- FlukeView® PC software for Windows® and DOS included