The Frankonia MTS-800 Magnetic-Field Low-Frequency Emission and Immunity Test System is a compact test system for broadband generation and measurement of magnetic fields. Its internal components allow automatic EMC tests according to automotive standards where high field strength need to be generated or measured. In combination with our triaxial Helmholtz coils full automated susceptibility tests are possible at magnetic field strength up to 1000 A/m for frequencies from DC to 1 kHz. Lower field strength can be generated for frequencies up to 250 kHz. Due to the triaxial set-up of our Helmholtz coil major improvement in device handling is achieved because there is no need to turn an EUT during tests. The MTS-800 complies to all magnetic field requirements of relevant EMC and military standards. Tests and measurements are controlled by a program which will set most parameter automatically. For any relevant standard, which are fulfilled by the MTS-800, limit values are already included into the software package, although any different value can be defined by a user. After every test full reports will be created automatically. Report layout is pre-defined, though any user-defined layout is possible. High performance is guaranteed by a self-calibration process which utilizes an internal source as reference.
Frankonia MTS-800 Features:
- Frequency range for emission and immunity measurements: DC – 250 kHz
- 800W precision power amplifier, signal generator and spectrum analyzer in one compact unit
- All instruments may as well be used as stand-alone devices
- Powerful but easy to operate software, fully expandable for future standards modifications
- Standard software allows easy operation, report generation and integration of external measuring instrument for EUT monitoring
- Prepared for connection of external multimeter for EUT control
- Fully automated tests with triaxial Helmholtz coil. Software controlled generation of magnetic field in x-, y- and z- direction; no need to turn the EUT!