The T2000 Audio-Bandwidth Conducted Susceptibility Transformer was designed to meet or exceed the LF
conducted susceptibility test requirements of DO 160 Section 18. The T2000 is used to apply the required test
signals to the lines under test for ripple voltage tests and continuous or transient conducted immunity tests.
It may also be used as a 2-to-1 step-down transformer. The secondary can support up to
The T2000 transformer supports up to 200W and is able to pass up to 60A on the secondary. The turns ratio
provides a 2-to-1 step down. The T2000 provides convenient input connectors via binding posts. Standard
0.75-inch spacing of binding posts allows use of standard plugs. Output is via Multi Contact 125A plugs.
A thermal breaker protects the unit against over-current conditions on the primary. A 60-amp breaker
protects the unit against over-current conditions on the secondary. A rugged, impact-resistant case and
robust design protects the transformer from accidental damage. The T2000 transformer is for use by
AE Techron T2000 Features
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 250 kHz.
- Turns ratio: 2:1 step down
- Audio power: 200W
- Meets the LF Conducted Susceptibility test requriements of DO 160 Section 18.
- Circuit breaker protected from over-current on the secondary.
- Durable steel and high-density polyethylene case for impact resistance.