Whether you're climbing a 100 meter tower to inspect a wind turbine gearbox, crawling atop a refinery heat exchanger, or creeping under a turbofan jet engine on a test stand, a portable video borescope is essential. The GE XL Go+ VideoProbe system combines portability with performance—delivering sharp, clear digital images on a system designed to meet inspection needs across a wide range of industry applications. XL Go+ combines cordless operation with a host of features found in systems three times as large. Unlike other video borescopes, the XL Go+ has no bulky base unit, no backpacks, no tethered scopes or power cords to get in the way—ensuring unlimited inspection access and unprecedented ease of use.
GE XL GO+ VideoProbe Features:
- StereoProbe®, ShadowProbe® and Comparison defect measurement
- Servo motor All-Way® Probe articulation
- Sealed housings for Dust and Water ingress protection to IP55
- Integrated Temperature Warning system
- Probe operates up to 100oC to gain access faster in hightemperature applicaitons where cooling time is needed
- Patented Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) software automatically annotates saved images, intelligently names files and creates Microsoft Word® compatible inspection reports.
- Tip Map aids inspectors in guiding the tip during inspection. A grid shows the tip direction and helps inspectors maintain orientation or better navigation.
- 4 GB Internal Flash memory
- 2 USB® 2.0 ports, VGA video out, headset/microphone port
- Two- or four-hour Li-Ion battery
- Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Custom shipping and storage case included with system