The RF System Lab VJ Advance 6.9mm Borescope is the most portable, easiest to use and full-featured video borescope on the market. The VJ ADV 6.9mm delivers exceptional value and outstanding quality.
RF System Lab VJAdv6.9 Features
- Joystick articulation control
- Stand-Alone Imaging Unit
- High Navigation Ability
- Battery Powered Operation
- Stainless steel-braided insertion tube.
- The ability to record audio annotation along with video through the use of a mini-microphone.
- 2X digital zoom to magnify the image when you are unable to move the camera tip closer to the desired target.
- "Flash" image capture that allows you to record an image of a very dark area by releasing a burst of super-intense light from the LEDs.
RF System Lab VJAdv6.9 Specs
||1.5m (59") / 3.0m (118") / 5.0m (197")
||Stainless Steel Braid
||Insertion Tube and Tip
||Machine Oil, Heating Oil, Engine Oil, 3.5
Concentrated Saltwater, Diesel Fuel
|Field of View
||72° / 54°
|Depth of Field
||4mm to ∞
||4 Super High-Intensity White LEDs
||Joystick with "Direct Control" Mechanism
|Rigid Distal End Length
||3.5 inch Color Digital LCD
|Still Capture / Record Function
||Still Image (No LED Flash Capturing)