The 3421 is a self contained measurement system. A computer and of course your transducers are the only other devices required for data gathering and analysis.
The Keysight Model 3421A is a fully programmable unit combining precision measurement capability with process monitoring and control functions. When interfaced to an hp computer such as the HP-85) or handheld calculator the 3421A forms a versatile, easy to use data acquisition and control system.
- Memory storage for 30 readings allows fast data acquisition for later manipulation
- Programmable counter for frequency measurements up to 10kHz or totalizing up to 65535 counts
- low thermal offset switching with built-in reference junction
- Digital I/O for process control and monitoring
- Fully programmable 5 ½ digit voltmeter for measuring DC voltage, AC voltage and 2 wire and 4 wire resistance measurements
- The 3421A may be combined with the HP-41C/CV handheld calculator