Keysight E4916A Crystal Impedance Meter
Keysight E4916A Features:
- Based on the transmission p network method recommended by the IEC60050-444 standard.
- Wide frequency range (1 MHz to 180 MHz)
- Easy to change the drive level (0.1 nW to 1 mW)
- Applies up to 20 mW to the DUT when used in combination with the optional impedance probe (option 001)
- Allows you to use the same test fixtures as those for the network analyzer.
- Provides the p calibration to correct errors resulting from the extension of the cable.
- Saves and recalls up to 10 patterns of the system settings together with calibration data.
The E4916A is a crystal impedance meter based on the transmission p network method which enables you to:
- Test at high frequencies (1 MHz to 180 MHz)
- Apply low drive level (0.1 nW to 1 mW, when testing a 25 W DUT with the p circuit).
The E4916A yet provides a cost effective solution, comparable enough to conventional CI meters.
- Meets IEC Standard through the Transmission π Network Method
- Allows Testing at up to 180 MHz
- Enables Applying 0.1 nW Low Drive Level
- Automates Testing and Evaluation through HP-IB and Parallel I/O Interfaces
- 1MHz to 180MHz
- +-2ppm Accuracy
- 1MHz Resolution