8.5 mm x 770 mm Flexible Borescope with Fiber Optic Light Source
Olympus IF8D4X2-10 Features
- Olympus' innovative construction of the flexible portion of the insertion tube, a stainless braid impregnated with special resin, improves durability
- Use of original Olympus high-definition fibers and high-quality optical systems for bright, sharp images and photos
- Fixed-focus construction permits simultaneous inspection of near and far objects for easy observation
- The bending section can be easily angled in the UP and DOWN, and locked.
- Field of view: 60° with direct tip
- Direction of view: forward viewing
- Depth of field: 8 mm / 0.3152" - infinity
- Illumination system: light guide system
- Optional interchangeable tip adaptors
- Distal End
- Max. outer diameter: 8.5 mm / 0.3349"
- Rigid distal end length: 15.6 mm / 0.6146"
- Bending Section, angulation range: UP 90°, 90% DOWN
- Max. Outer Diameter: 8.5 mm / 0.3349" (The scope can be inserted into a bore with a minimum inner diameter of 8.5 mm. / 0.3349")
Olympus IF8D4X2-10 Specs
- Working Length: 770 mm / 30.338")
- Operating Temperature
- Insertion Tube: in air: 10°C - 80°C / 50 - 176°F
- All portions other than the insertion tube: in air: 10°C - 50°C / 50 - 122°F
- Operating Pressure
- Insertion Tube: In air: 1013 hPa / 1 atm
- All portions other than the insertion tube: In air: 1013 hPa / 1 atm