The Pacific Power 320ASX AC Power Supply
is equipped with a powerful microcontroller to create a fully integrated test system. It supplies a variety of power conditions to the device under test and meters/analyzes all output performance parameters.
- 22 Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 15 to 1,200 Hz Operation – 5,000 Hz Bandwidth
- Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with CSC engaged
- Precision TRUE-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power for displays and reporting
- RS-232 Interface with SCPI
- 1 Phase/3 Phase Switch Selectable Output from front panel or bus command
- 99 stored programs for both static and dynamic Transient Testing
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2) Interface with SCPI
- Programmable Output Impedance
- Harmonic Analysis (FFT) and Waveform Synthesis
- Load Surge Analysis and Waveform Capture
- LabVIEW for Windows™ and LabWindows™ Instrument Drivers
- Wide range of Output Magnetics for world-wide testing.
The ASX Series is an excellent source of stable AC voltage over the frequency range of 15 to 1,200 Hz. The output frequency is quartz-crystal stabilized. Output voltages up to 600 VAC are provided.
With the ability to provide singe and three-phase outputs, the ASX Series is the perfect choice to provide 1 Phase to 3 Phase or 3 Phase to 1 Phase conversion.
||Safety Interlock Normally Open Contacts
||Safety Interlock Normally Closed Contacts
||2kVA, 3Ø, External Magnetics Module. Ordered as separate line item.
||Other factory specified modification
||RS-232 Interface, 38.4 KBps (std UPC-3)
||GPIB Interface, IEEE-488.2, (std UPC-32)
||Programmable Output Impedance
||Harmonic Analysis and Synthesis
||In-Rush Meter. Capture and view peak in-rush current
values via front panel or remote interface (UPC-3 only).
||UPC Test Manager License: Create, edit, and execute Test sequences and reports. Ordered as separate line item.
||Avionics test sequences; DO-160, ABD-0100, ABD-0100 (A350), Ordered as separate line item, Requires 'Test' Manager License.