Pacific Power 320ASX Features
- 22 Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 15 to 1,200 Hz Operation – 5,000 Hz Bandwidth
- Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with CSC engaged
- Precision TRUE-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power for displays and reporting
- RS-232 Interface with SCPI
- 1 Phase/3 Phase Switch Selectable Output from front panel or bus command
- 99 stored programs for both static and dynamic Transient Testing
The ASX Series is an excellent source of stable AC voltage over the frequency range of 15 to 1,200 Hz. The output frequency is quartz-crystal stabilized. Output voltages up to 600 VAC are provided.
With the ability to provide singe and three-phase outputs, the ASX Series is the perfect choice to provide 1 Phase to 3 Phase or 3 Phase to 1 Phase conversion.