The ASX Series Power Source is equipped with a powerfuly microcontroller to create a fully integrated test system. It supplies a variety of power conditions to the device under test and meters/analyzes all output performance parameters.
- Model 360ASX
- Rated Power VA) 6000
- Output Form 1Ø / 3Ø
- Form Volts-Max(Vrms)135/270 135 (Vl-N)
- Amps (Arms) 48/16 16 per Ø
- Amps(Apeak) 210/70 70 per Ø
- Input Power Form 3Ø
- Panel Height (U) 5
- Weight (LBS./KG.) 180/82
The ASX Series is an excellent source of stable AC voltage over the frequency range of 15 to 1,200 Hz. The output frequency is quartz-crystal stabilized. Output voltages up to 600 VAC are provided.
With the ability to provide singe and three-phase outputs, the ASX Series is the perfect choice to provide 1 Phase to 3 Phase or 3 Phase to 1 Phase conversion.
- GPIB (IEEE-488.2) Interface with SCPI
- Programmable Output Impedance
- Harmonic Analysis (FFT) and Waveform Synthesis
- Load Surge Analysis and Waveform Capture
- LabVIEW for Windows™ and LabWindows™ Instrument Drivers
- Wide range of Output Magnetics for world-wide testing.
Pacific Power 360ASX Features
- 22 Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 15 to 1,200 Hz Operation – 5,000 Hz Bandwidth
- Precision Voltage Programming – 0.05% with CSC engaged
- Precision TRUE-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power for displays and reporting
- RS-232 Interface with SCPI
- 1 Phase/3 Phase Switch Selectable Output from front panel or bus command
- 99 stored programs for both static and dynamic Transient Testing