The AMN - Artificial Mains Network, also known as LISN - Line Impedance Stabilization Network - is the ancilliary device intended for repeatable and accurate measurement of the disturbance voltage that an EUT (Equipment Under Test) may inject into the power line or mains. This is obtained by providing well known impedance value and phase response across the frequency range of the test. L3-500 is suitable for measurement on AC 3-phase power circuits from DC to 60 Hz. The equivalent V-Network circuit of 50 Ω // (5 Ω + 50 μH) with 250μH choke is fully compliant with the reference standards. PMM Artificial Mains Networks provide robust and stable mechanical construction, high quality electric components, easy and perfect grounding, solid input-output power connections. They can be used in conjunction with any EMI receiver or spectrum analyzer and offer features required for safe, repeatable and accurate measurements.
PMM L3-500 Features:
- 9 kHz to 30 MHz frequency range
- Up to 300 A (continuous); 500 A (20 min.) rated output current
- Suitable for DC to 60 Hz power lines
- Built-in, selectable 250 µH coil (Choke)
- Meets the requirements of several standards including CISPR 16-1-2, VDE 0876, FCC part 15, MIL-STD 461F
- Fan air cooling