The Com-Power LI-125A Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN) provides the necessary measurement platform for performing power line conducted emissions compliance testing as required by most worldwide standards for commercial products. The LI-125A is compliant with both CISPR 16-1-2 and ANSI C63.4. The LISN provides defined stable impedance and isolates the EUT from power source influences, thereby providing accurate and repeatable results. The LI-125A includes one pair of, separately housed, single-conductor networks, to be installed in series with each current-carrying conductor in a single- phase, dual-phase or DC power system.
A second LI-125A pair can be used to accommodate 3-phase power systems (Wye or Delta configurations). The LI-125A is equipped with Superior Electric SUPERCON® shrouded sockets at the mains (power input) and EUT (power output) ports. The matching color-coded plugs for connection to the mains and EUT wiring are included. This LISN uses air-core inductors to prevent saturation and permeability variation. The mounting plate of the LI-125A is left unpainted in order to facilitate connection to earth ground in its installation, which is essential due to high leakage current.
Com-Power LI-125A Features
- “Air-core” inductors to prevent saturation
- Specification: CISPR 16-1-2 / ANSI C63.4
- Application: Power Line conducted emission tests
- Frequency Range: 150KHz - 30 MHz
- RF Connector: 50 Ohms N-type (female)
- Current Rating: 25 Ampere AC, 17 Ampere DC
- Voltage Rating: 270 VAC (Line to Ground), 380 VDC
- Inductors: 50 microhenry (air-core)
- Mains & EUT Connections: Superior Electric SUPERCON shrouded sockets
- Dimensions (each network): 13 x 7 x 7 inches / 33 x 17.7 x 17.7 cm
- Weight (each network): 25 lbs. / 11.3 kg
- Insertion Loss: <0.5 dB (150 kHz - 30 MHz)
- Isolation: > 40 dB (150 kHz - 30 MHz)