The PFV series is the latest programmable AC power source with four-quadrant regenerative function to return energy back to the grid. Applications include testing on motor, compressor, vehicle to grid (V2G), generator and others that requires energy feedback.
With power level up to 200kVA, the PFV series provides output voltage range of 0~300V and output frequency of 45~65Hz. Users can select communication interfaces of standard RS-485 and RS-232 and optional GPIB, LAN, and USB. The PFV series also have programming sequence functions of STEP and GRADUAL modes, three phase independent control, phase angle control, disturbance function and regenerative function.
Preen PFV Features
- Regenerative function can sink the energy from load and return to the grid
- Three phase independent control to set voltage of each phase
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase
- Soft start function to reduce inrush current from motor type UUT
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes
- Touch screen display for easy operation
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier trouble shooting
- Standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces and optional GPIB, USB and LAN interface available
- Latest patented power module with high power density and swappable design for better reliability and serviceability