The Tektronix DPO5034B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope operates with a bandwidth of 350 MHz and includes 4-digital channels. The Tektronix DPO5034B is built for engineers to debug and verify complex systems without any difficulty. Even when using all input channels, the oscilloscope maintains a 5 GS/s sample rate with incredible signal fidelity, analysis, and math capabilities.
The DPO5034B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope has increased speeds across the board, including high-speed probing and improved debug times. A 10.4-inch XGA touchscreen display allows all professionals to see much more detail and information with the oscilloscope. The Tektronix DPO5034B also comes with improved analysis tools ranging from simple rise time tests to jitter and power analysis.
The Tektronix DPO5034B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope is part of the Tektronix MSO5000B & DPO5000B Series.
- Wave inspector® controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- Suite of advanced triggers, with standard Visual Trigger and Search
- 53 automated measurements, selectable filtering, waveform math and FFT analysis
- Waveform histogram, eye diagram, TIE (jitter/timing) measurement and analysis
- User-definable math using MATLAB, Visual Studio and Excel
- Trigger and decode options for mid-speed (100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s) buses
- Trigger and decode options for low-speed (<10 Mb/s) buses
- Compliance test options for USB2.0, Ethernet, USB power, MOST, and Automotive Ethernet
||±1.5%, derated at 0.10%/°C above 30 °C
||25M - 125M