The TSI AeroTrak® Portable Particle Counter Model 9110 offers an accurate measurement of particles down to 0.100 μm! This is made possible utilizing a patented HeNe laser technology that is low maintenance with an enhanced signal to noise ratio. The Model 9110 is ideal for performing ISO-14644-1 classifications for Class 1 and Class 2 clean rooms. This instrument is designed for clean room monitoring, process tool monitoring, and filter test applications.
The TSI AeroTrak 9110 can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1 via the onboard printer and the supplied TrakPro™ Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed. This product can be used as a standalone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI’s FMS 5.
The TSI 9110 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters.
TSI 9110 Features
- Accurately measures particles at 0.100 μm
- 0.100 to 10.0 μm size range
- Up to eight channels of simultaneous data
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Best choice for testing Class 1 and 2 Clean Rooms
- Onboard reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- External certification reports via TrakPro™ Lite Secure
- Utilizes enhanced HeNe laser
- Highly repeatable and reliable measurements/data
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- USB, USB storage device, Ethernet data transfer and pulse outputs
- Industry’s loudest audible alarm
- Allows storage and recall of specific Recipes and Zone configurations
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Seamless integration with M32-01 manifold