The Varian VSMD301 Portable Helium Mass Spectrometer Leak Detector combines the simplicity of two-button operation with advanced expert system intelligence. The state-of-the-art spectrometer and vacuum system provide powerful capability, enabling a broad range of test methods for diverse applications. A wide range of options allows for broad configuration flexibility and robust design innovations allow the VS MDLeak Detectors to conform to the most rigorous industrial standards operating dependably in the most challenging environments.
Agilent (formerly Varian) VS MD301 Features
- Mobile Leak Detector with TS620 Dry Scroll Pump
- Fully automated start-up and calibration maximizes productivity
- High test port pressure allows for detection of large leaks
- Fast clean-up time enhances system up-time and robust Faraday cup technology delivers proven reliability with low cost of ownership
- New high efficiency ion source and beam optics optimize sensitivity and mass separation
- Leak detector can be located outside cleanroom to prevent contamination