The Agilent (formerly Varian) VSMR15 portable Helium Mass Spectrometer Leak Detector, is comprised of a turbo molecular high vacuum pump and an external mechanical rough pump (models VS MR15), spectrometer tube, valve block, leak detector electronics, an operator interface (TFT-LCD display with a touch panel and two hard buttons: TEST and VENT), and optional features.
Agilent VSMR15 Features
- Wireless remote control that is includes:
- Wireless Base PCB (P/N R2541301) installed in a VS leak detector
- Wireless Remote unit (P/N R3000301).
- Optional I/O PCB (P/N R2111301).
- optional two-wheel cart.
- The wireless remote control has the following capabilities:
- RF communication between VS leak detector (Base Station or Host) and the Wireless Remote unit from the distance up to 100 m (300 ft).
- Enter the VS leak detector unit into Test and Hold modes from the Wireless Remote unit keypad.
- Read the VS leak detector unit's leak rate in a linear and logarithmic bar graph format with a numeric range indicator and System status in alphanumeric format on the Wireless Remote unit LCD display.
- Configure up to ten different VS leak detector units for wireless control by toggling through a MAC address list using one Wireless Remote unit.