The Associated Research Omnia 8006 Hipot Tester provides the operator with complete test setup and results in an easy-to-use interface which eliminates the need to decipher cryptic abbreviations. The graphic display makes testing safer, easier and more reliable than ever before.
The Omnia 8006 is a a complete all-in-one system that combines all of the most common electrical safety tests required by safety agencies (AC Hipot, DC Hipot, IR, Ground Bond/Continuity, Line Leakage and Functional Run tests) into a single instrument which takes up less rack space and enables a single DUT connection.
- Built-in Cal-Alert
- Built-in Real Current measurement
- Dual function Ground Bond and Ground Continuity
- Patented RAMP HI and CHARGE LO testing
- Exclusive SmartGF function
- Built in Veri-Chek menu
- Optional printer port
- Digitally controlled arc detection system
- Built-in Security settings
- Four wire measurement and milliohm offset
- Storage of up to 50 setups with 30 steps per setup
- Ramp up and down
- Exclusive prompt and hold function
- True Line Leakage test