The Larson Davis SoundTrack LxT Sound Level Meter was developed to meet the unique needs of those involved in workplace noise exposure assessment and plant noise surveys. It is fully compliant with IEC and ANSI standards for Class 1 or Class 2 sound level meters. In addition, LXT files are fully compatible with the ISO 9612:2009 measurement strategies for task or job-based measurements.
With its sleek ergonomic design to its exceptional exposure data presentations, the SoundTrack LxT® is the perfect tool for gathering, analyzing, and presenting detailed noise environment data quickly, easily and concisely. New and better ways to organize your sampling methodology and annotate noise survey data save incredible amounts of time and provide better results – all at a price that won't consume your entire instrumentation budget.
Larson Davis LxT Features
- Simple Operation – with just one hand!
- 30 hours operation using AA lithium batteries
- Large, bright, high-contrast LCD Screen
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave digital filters
- Extremely rugged – compact and lightweight
- Available in Class 1 or Class 2
- Multi-language for global compatibility