The EM Test CWS 500N4 Conducted Simulator is the state-of-the-art solution in a compact single-box design to test for immunity to conducted, common mode disturbances in the frequency range 0Hz (DC) to 165kHz. Such test requirements are specified in IEC 61000-4-16
and cover continuous mode testing as well as short term testing with DC, 16 2/3Hz, 50Hz and 60Hz with 4 test levels each plus a sweep mode from 10Hz to 165kHz. Additionally, the CWS 500N4 can be used for testing electricity metering equipment as per prTR 50579 and Draft standard IEC 61000-4-19, Annex C.
- Most compact equipment for common-mode disturbances as per IEC 61000-4-16
- Built-in LF signal generator and LF amplifier
- Sweep mode capability 10Hz to 165kHz
- Built-in rectifier module for DC testing
- Option for Electricity Meter testing acc IEC 61000-4-19 Annex C