The Lansmont Saver 3L30 3 Axis Transit Shock Recorder is a measurement device that continuously monitors all shocks but only records those events that are significant. Each event is Date and Time stamped to help determine where the product was and who was handling it when the event occurred. The powerful analysis software will display waveforms for all stored events.
The informative status lights indicate operating mode and battery status, and the Alarm light flashes when a user set threshold has been exceeded. Without having to upload data or even press a button you can know on the receiving dock that there has been transportation abuse and note it on the receiver or inspect the shipment in front of the driver. No more putting damaged goods into inventory only to find the problem weeks later when they are needed.
With its small size and light weight the SAVER™ 3L30 will easily fit most shipping containers and the lithium rechargeable batteries will run the instrument for 30 days on a single charge.
Lansmont SAVER 3L30 Features
- Small Size: Measures 3" x 2.9" x 1.6" and weighs only 1 pound, easily fitting into almost any shipping container.
- Power: Uses rechargeable batteries that run for 30 days on a single charge.
- Informative status indicators: Four status lights tell you when the unit is on, when an alarm condition has occurred, and low battery / charging conditions.
- Simple Operation: So easy to use you can set up the SAVER™ 3L30 and start recording data in less then one minute. A report writer produces a detailed report just seconds after retrieving data.
- Full Waveform Recorder: Display and analyze the largest 100 dynamic events. Software provides Time Domain, both Event and Summary Power Spectral Density (PSD) and Shock Response Spectrum (SRS).
- Sensing: Internal Tri-axial Accelerometer with a measurement range of 100 Gs.
- Memory: Continuously measure all shock events and only stores the largest 100 events.