The Surftest SJ-310 is a compact, portable, easy-to-use surface roughness measurement instrument equipped with extensive measurement and analysis features.
- Large 5.7” color LCD with touch screen improves operability and achieves high visibility.
- Conforms to the roughness standards JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS-B0601-1982, VDA, ISO-1997 and ANSI.
- Statistic measurements up to 3 parameters of 300 samples can be performed showing average, standard deviation, max, min, pass rate and histogram.
- Up to ten measurement conditions along with stored data can be displayed and printed out by the built-in thermal printer. It can also store up to 10 measurement conditions with the built-in memory.
- The SJ-310 supports a micro-SD card (optional) for storage of up to 10,000 measurement values, 500 measuring conditions, 1000 measuring data, 500 image (BMP) data, 500 statistic data or auto save up to the last 10 sets of measurement data.
- The total measurement and sectional measurement results can be displayed as well as the evaluation curve, BAC/ADC curve.
- USB, Digimatic SPC output, RS-232C and External Software connectivity is supported.
- Security is managed via a password lock to restrict function changes and unnecessary settings that could cause operation errors.
- 16 languages can be selected and are switchable.
- It corresponds to cissoidal calculation in which one measurement can evaluate two different conditions.
||16.0 mm (.63inch)
||360 μm (-200 μm ~ +160 μm) [14400 μinch (-7900 μinch to +6300 μinch)]
range Detector Range/
|360 μm / 0.02 μm (14400 μinch / .8 μinch)
|100 μm / 0.006 μm (4000 μinch / .2 μinch)
|25 μm / 0.002 μm (1000 μinch / .08 μinch)
||In the measurement: 0.25mm/s (.01inch/s), 0.5mm/s (.02inch/s), 0.75mm/s (.03inch/s), In the return: 1mm/s (.04inch/s)