Rich choice of options provide easier, smoother and more accurate measurements. The portable surface roughness tester evolves as the Mitutoyo SJ-410 large touch-screen, color-graphic LCD ensures both intuitive control and advanced operability.
Mitutoyo SJ-410 Features
- Both skidded and skidless measurement are possible with this series. Equipped with 46 roughness parameters that conform to the latest ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS standards.
- A wide-range, high-resolution detector and a drive unit provide superior high-accuracy measurement in its class.
- A skidless detector and a curved surface compensation function provide efficient evaluation of cylinder surface roughness.
- Ultra-fine steps, straightness and waviness can be measured by using the skidless measurement function.
- The handheld data processing unit and the 5.7-inch color graphic LCD touch-panel provides superior readability and operability. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
Mitutoyo SJ-410 Specs
||1"(25mm)(SJ-411), 2"(50mm) (SJ-412)
||.002, .004, .008, .02, .04"/s
(0.05, 0.1, 0.5, 1.0mm/s)
||.02, .04, .08"/s (0.5, 1.0, 2.0mm/s)
||12 μin / 1"(0.3μm/25mm) (SJ-411),
20 μin / 2"(0.5μm/50mm) (SJ-412)
||±1.5° (tilting), 10mm (up/down)
Range / resolution:
|800μm / 0.0125μm, 80μm / 0.00125μm, 8μm / 0.000125μm (up to 2400μm with an optional stylus)
||Skidless / skidded
||0.75mN or 4mN