The Fluke 1587 insulation multimeter combines a digital 1 Kv insulation tester and full featured true-rms digital multimeter in a single compact handheld unit. It provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventive maintenance. Like other tools from Fluke, the 1587 is rugged, reliable and easy to use. Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, this Insulation Multimeter is ideally suited to help you with your task. It includes a remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, four AA alkaline batteries, quick reference guide, CD Rom with manual all included in a hard case, that allows you to bring everything you need for the job.
- Insulation test voltages 50 volts; 100 volts; 250 volts; 500 volts; 1,000 volts
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage of more than 30 volts is detected
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage, DC milliVolts, AC/DC milliamps, resistance, continuity
- Testing for capacitance, diode, temperature, min/max, and frequency