This test set is conservatively designed and ruggedly built for use in testing switchgear, cables, motors, generators and many other devices.
The Hipots offered are suitable for lab or field use and are especially helpful when it is necessary to return equipment to a safe operating condition.
The Model PAD10-25 gives the operator the versatility of either AC or DC testing capability in one compact package. This unit will measure both megohms or leakage current in the DC mode and AC milliamps in the AC mode.
- Lightweight, portable and enclosed in a rugged carrying case
- Large, easy to read meters
- Adjustable overcurrent trip point
- Continuously adjustable output
- Guard circuit for stray leakage current bypass
- Surge and transient protection
- 10’ output leads
- External interlock provision
- Zero start interlock
- HV ON/OFF push buttons with indicators
- Direct megohm readings
- Visual and audible overload indicator
- 3 range voltmeter
- 4 range ammeter
||120/220VAC, 1.2/.6A, 50/60Hz
||4½“ Analog Meter
||4&Frac12; Analog Meter
||ACmA0-10, X1/X.1 DC A0-10, X1/X10/X100/X1K
||39 lbs (18kg)