The Megger DLRO200-115 High Current Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter, 200 Amp is designed to check and measure contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators), busbar joints, or for any low resistance measurement. This DLRO test set accurately measures resistances ranging from 0.1µ ohms to 1 ohms, at high currents. The Megger DLRO200-115 is a versatile ductor that can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. For those applications that demand a smooth DC current, the DLRO200-115 has extra filtering on the output to reduce mains frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milli ohms. The filtered output of the DLRO200-115 also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
The DLRO200-115 operates in one of three modes:
- Continuous mode: for users who want to monitor a resistance over a period of time. The DLRO200-115 will pass a current continuously, and measure the load resistance at 2 second intervals, until the test button is pressed to stop the test or the test circuit is interrupted.
- Normal mode: ramps the test current to the desired level, holds for 2 seconds and then ramp down. The process is about 10 seconds.
- Auto mode: allows measuring individual joints in a busbar. When you move to the next joint the system automatically detects the completed circuit and carries out the next test until all the joints have been tested.
- Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (14.5kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
- 0.1 μΩ best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software