The Megger DLRO10x Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a fully automatic instruments, selecting the most suitable test current up to 10 A d.c. to measure resistance from 0.1 μΩ to 2000 Ω, on one of seven ranges.
For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow the user to manually select the maximum test current.
DLRO10X also adds real time download of results and on board storage for later download to a PC.
Megger DLRO10x Features
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes
- User settable high and low limits
- Autoranging with Manual option
- Printer output and memory
Megger DLRO10x Specs
||Manual, Auto, Continuous, Inductive, Unidirectional
||<3s for forward & reverse current and to display average
||Range and Safety
||Large backlit LCD
||Single cycle reversing d.c. ratio-metric measurement -average result display.
||<10 ppm per second
|Maximum Lead Resistance
||100 mΩ total for 10 A operation irrespective of battery condition.
|Voltmeter input impedance
||> 200 kΩ
||Less than 1% ±20 digits additional error with 100 mV peak 50/60 Hz. on the potential leads. Warning will show if hum or noise exceeds this level.
||Real Time or from storage via RS232
||Up to 200 characters per test via integral alphanumeric keypad
||7 Ah NiMH rechargeable
||Typically 1000 x 10 A tests before recharge
||Via external 90 V - 260 V 50/60 Hz charger or from 12 to 15 V dc supply
||2.5 hours to 90% capacity, 4 hrs for full charge
||+5 ºC to +45 ºC (41 ºF to 113 ºF) at full specification
|-10 ºC to +50 ºC (14 ºF to 122 ºF) at reduced accuracy
||-30 ºC to +70 ºC (-22 ºF to 158 ºF)
||<0.01% per ºC over range 5 ºC to 40 ºC (<0.006% per ºF from 4 1ºF to 104 ºF)
||+10 ºC to +45 ºC (50 ºF to 113 ºF)
||90% RH @ 40 ºC (104 ºF) non-condensing
||2000 m (6562 ft) to full safety specifications
||In accordance with IEC61010-1 600 V Category III - only when DH6 leads are used.
|In accordance with IEC61326-1