The base model, MTO300, is designed to be remote controlled via PowerDB software on an external PC or a Megger transformer test product with on-board computer.
The MTO330 offers the same functionality as the MTO300. However, it is equipped with an onboard computer featuring full QWERTY keyboard and navigational push-buttons as displayed on an 8.4 inch full-color VGA transflective screen viewable in bright sunlight.
It has an internal computer and can be used to control other Megger products such as the TTR300, TTR310
, FRAX99, FRAX101, DELTA2000, DELTA4110
, and MLR10.
Megger MTO330 Features
- One-time connection principle results in a 4x faster setup time eliminating over 70% of safety risk
- Automated eight-terminal/six-winding measurement capability
- Interchangeable lead set with the Megger 3-phase series of TTRs
- Simultaneous winding magnetization for fast and accurate dc winding resistance measurements of high inductive loads
- Built-in auto-demagnetization
- On-load tap changer operation testing
- Faster testing with one-time connection principle, measures all phases and windings without disconnecting or reconnecting leads.
- "One clamp per designated bushing" concept significantly reduces chance of operator error in making lead set connections.
- Automated eight-terminal/six-winding measurement capability saves time and eliminates the need for external jumper cables.
- Interchangeable lead set with the Megger TTR300 series of 3-phase turns ratio instruments saves time and money.
- DC test current up to 10 A.
- Built-in discharge circuit safely discharges the specimen when test is completed, if lead accidentally disconnects, or if power is lost.
- Built-in demagnetization circuitry allows the operator to de-magnetize the transformer core upon completion of resistance testing, or as a stand-alone feature before SFRA testing or when the transformer is put back in service.
- Custom PowerDB form for production heat-run (interval) testing.
- PowerDB software allows for data analysis and trending while in the field without the use of an external computer.
- The user can easily recall transformer set ups from a custom-settings menu with PowerDB.
- PC interface via USB for remote control operation and downloading of test results for ease of use.
- equipped with onboard 8.4 inch, full-color VGA transflective screen viewable in bright sunlight and built-in capability for storing and downloading test results
Megger MTO330 Specs
||120/240 V, 50/60 Hz, 720 VA
||Ethernet for remote control; USB flash drive for storage and transfer of test results
||PowerDB on internal computer with 8.4 inch, full-color VGA, test forms on-screen view, full QWERTY keypad and navigational pushbuttons
|Internal Data Storage
||10,000 data points
||14° F to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)
||5° F to 158° F (-15° C to +70° C)
||8.5 H x 21.5 W x 13 D in (216 H x 546 W x 330 D mm)
||33 lbs (14.9 kg)