Three Phase 250V Transformer Turns Ratio Meter
Tettex TTR2796 Features
- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement, and excitation current.
- Better transformer excitation due to higher test voltage of 250V.
- Highest accuracy on the market - up to 0,03%.
- Ratios of up to 50’000 can be measured
- Measurement of phase displacement of transformers with irregular vector groups like: phase shifting, rectifier, arc-furnace and traction transformers.
- Automatic Winding Connection Identification (AWCI) and automatic vector group detection supports quick and easy operation.
- Quick setup with intuitive guide-through user interface. Test setups and results can be stored and recalled, printed out with the built-in printer or used for later analysis.
- Lightweight, rugged and compact design allows use in harsh environment (field proof). Closed case is IP65 waterproof, open case is splash proof.
- Safety connection control feature proofs test setup before applying regular test voltage to guarantee safety of the personnel and instrument.
- Free external application software allows data exchange and advanced analysis of results on a computer (USB connection) including automatic report generation.
- Remote tap changer switch enables convenient testing of multi-tap transformers.
Tettex TTR2796 Specs
||2.5 V, 25 V, 100 V and 250 V; automatic or manual selectable
||max. 1 A
||5.2” dot matrix LCD 240x128 module with backlight
||Stores up to 100 complete test results / test setups
||Thermal strip printer, paper width 58mm
||USB 2.0 client (with supplied adapter)
||3 pole contact in/out (potential free)
||- 10°C* … 55°C * - 10°C typical, - 5°C guaranteed
||- 20°C … 70°C
||5 .. 95 % r.h. non-condensing
||95 … 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, max. 1.3 A
|Dimension (L x W x D)
||41 cm x 31 cm x 17 cm (16” x 12.2” x 7”)
||8.8 kg (19 lbs) excl. cables