The Solar 6552-1A 100 watt Solid State Audio Amplifier was specifically designed for use with the Type 6220-1A Audio Isolation Transformer in making conducted audio frequency susceptibility tests as required by MIL-STD-461A/462 and other EMI specifications.
The Solar 6552-1A 10 Hz - 100 kHz, 100 Watt Audio Amplifier has a wide frequency response and is capable of providing up to 100 watts at 1000 Hz into 2.4 ohms at low distortion levels. Requires approximately 0.6 volt signal input for maximum power output at 1000 Hz. Incorporates feedback circuit for flat response within one dB from 30 Hz to 100 KHz at reduced power levels.
Solar Electronics 6552-1A Features
- Solid state.
- Up to 100 watts output.
- Wide frequency range.
- Low input impedance.
- No output transformer.
- Input and output protective circuits.
- Lightweight and portable.
Solar Electronics 6552-1A Specs
- Input Voltage: 0.6 volt for maximum power output at 1000 Hz.
- Input Impedance: 500-600 ohms.
- Output Power: 100 watts at 1 KHz into 2.4 ohms.
- Output Impedance: 2.4 ohms.
- Output Voltage: 16 volts r.m.s. at 1000 Hz into 2.4 ohms (non-inductive).
- Output Voltage at Secondary of 6220-1A: 7.7 volts r.m.s. into 0.6 ohms (non-inductive).
Solar Electronics 6552-1A Accessories
Audio Isolation Transformer
|Use for injecting output of 6552-1A in series with power to test sample as required by test method CS01
|Use for removing power ground from the case of scope or voltmeter
Impedance Matching Transformer
|Plugs into output terminals to step up the normal
2.4 ohms to 50 ohms impedance. Use when a 50
ohm source impedance is needed
|.001 ohm .25%, 100 amperes. Use for accurate measurement of injected audio currents to 10 KHz.