The EMC Partner MIL3000 is a new generation of test equipment. Specifically designed to fulfil CS106, CS115 and CS116 test requirements of MIL-STD-461. The modular technology allows addition of DO-160 section 17 and 19 impulse tests. MIL3000 system is the most efficient and technically advanced instrument available. Plug-in modules allow users the flexibility of performing CS115 or CS116 tests separately or simultaneously with the CN-BT6 universal coupler.
CS106 and DO-160 section 17 use a specialist coupler, CN-MIG-BT5. Because MIL3000 is a complete system, waveforms are guaranteed at the injection point. No hassle, no discussion. Complimented by the TEMA3000 software, MIL3000 is simple to set up and use saving time and money. 19" 4 Unit high mainframe with touch screen control for plug-in modules according to MIL-STD-461: CS106, CS115, CS116 and customised applications.
EMC Partner MIL3000 Features:
- Exceeds maximum test levels MIL-STD-461
- One coupler for tests (CS115 & CS116)
- Test report data stored in MIL3000, accessible via USB or Ethernet
- Automated test routines run from the front panel
- Extendable to meet DO-160 section 17 and 19