The Vanguard ATRT-01B S2 is Vanguard’s third-generation micro-processor-based, single-phase, automatic, transformer-turns-ratio tester. The ATRT-01B S2 is ac-line or rechargeable-battery powered. The ATRT-01B S2 is powered by a 6-Volt, 7 Ampere-hour, lead-acid battery. The high capacity battery, coupled with the Vanguard ATRT-01B S2’s low power consuming circuitry, allows the unit to be used continuously for up to 6 hours between re-charges. A built-in charger lets the unit be used while the battery is being charged.
- Stand-alone or computer-controlled
- Battery or AC powered
- Displays ratio from 0.8 - 15,000
- Calculates turn-ratio in percentage
- Displays winding polarity
- Displays excitation current