Using the F6300 High-Power Current Amplifier in combination with the F6150 Power System Simulator takes you to the next level of realistic power system simulation for protection scheme testing. With this powerful combination, the performance of the protection scheme can be evaluated for practically all power system events.
Doble F6300 Features
- High-Power Current Amplifier
- Capable of test complete high-burden electromechanical protection schemes and panels.
- Transient Mode
- Two channels up to 180 A at 675 VA to simulate close-in faults on the power system
- Configurable sources for testing high-burden protection schemes and three-winding transformer differential protection.
- Multiple Ranges
- Delivers maximum power even at low currents for testing of high burden electromechanical schemes such as earth / ground fault relays
- Rugged construction and proven, state-of-the-art design provide laboratory accuracy without compromising field performance
- Test protection schemes by simulating 3-phase close-in fault with high short circuit current for a realistic simulation of power system events. Up to 180 Amps, 3 Phase.
- Test high burden protection schemes or electromechanical protection schemes. The powerful combination of the F6300 and F6150 provides you with the high power current source to drive the desired level of current for realistic simulation of power system events.
- Use the F6300 and F6150 combination to perform dynamic and transient testing of 3 winding, 3 phase current differential protection schemes that require up to 9 high power current sources. Up to 60 Amps, 3 phase.
Doble F6300 Specs
|Output Power Continuous
||2 X 450 VA sources
6 X 150 VA Sources
|Output Power Transient for 1.5 seconds
||2 X 675 VA sources
6 X 225 VA sources
||0 to + 359.9° (Lead)/
0 to - 359.9° (Lag)
||±0.25° at 50/60 Hz for current sources
||dc to 3 kHz at full power for transient playback
||dc; ac from 0.1 Hz to 2 kHz at full power continuous load 0.001 Hz
||15 X 9.5 X 18 inches
|Line Power Supply
||105-132 V or 210-264 V, 47-63 Hz
||0° to 50°C
32° to 122° F
||Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing