The Keysight 33220A Function Waveform Generator (formerly Agilent Technologies), 20 MHz uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) techniques to create a stable, accurate output signal for clean, low distortion sine waves. It also gives you square waves with fast rise and fall times up to 20 MHz and linear ramp waves up to 200 kHz.
The 33220A can generate variable-edge-time pulses up to 5 MHz. With variable period, pulse width, and amplitude the 33220A is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications requiring a flexible pulse signal. Use the 33220A to generate complex custom waveforms. With 14-bit resolution, and a sampling rate of 50 MSa/s, the 33220A gives you the flexibility to create the waveforms you need. It also lets you store up to four waveforms in nonvolatile memory.
Keysight 33220A Function Waveform Generator units were previously manufactured by Agilent Technologies.
- 20 MHz Sine and Square waveforms
- Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Noise, and DC waveforms
- 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 64 K-point Arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, and PWM modulation types
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation
- 10 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude range
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Connect via USB, GPIB and LAN