The 33600A Series Trueform Waveform Generators comes with exclusive True form signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than previous generation Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) generators. Use them to accelerate development process from start to finish.
The 33600A Series waveform generators offer the common signals and features you expect, such as modulation, sweep and burst. However, it also offers features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get your job done quickly, no matter how complex. An intuitive front-panel user interface, for example, can be quickly and easily relearned when your attention has been focused elsewhere. Built-in LAN, USB and optional GPIB interfaces allow you to easily control your instruments or transfer waveforms to your instrument. And that’s just the beginning. The 33600A Series waveform generators offer a variety of capabilities you can’t find anywhere else—capabilities designed to help you accelerate your testing and get your project wrapped up faster.
- Superior signal integrity with True form technology provides the lowest jitter and lowest distortion
- Flexibility to select needed functionality from four new value-priced models, with the ability to upgrade later when your needs change
- Superior user experience with intuitive front panel, complimentary software and localized online help and access to manuals from mobile devices
- Up to 120 MHz sine wave
- Up to 100 MHz pulse
- 1 GSa/s sampling rate
- 14-bit amplitude resolution
- Up to 64 MSa per channel arb memory
- Low jitter: 1 ps, low phase noise: –125 dBc/Hz
- Low harmonic and spurious distortion