The Tektronix AFG1022 Arbitrary Function Generator is an optimal dual-channel device that creates a wide range of waveforms at up to 25 MHz. The AFG1022 function generator is a versatile tool thanks to its vast sine waveform range from 1 μHz to 25 MHz and an output amplitude range of 1 mVp-pto 10 Vp-p. Even with its many options and four run modes, the generator comes easy to use with the 50 most-used waveforms already built into the device.
Navigating the Tektronix AFG1022 Arbitrary Function Generator is also made much simpler with a 3.95-inch color TFT display. All the needed parameters and settings are easy to find and adjust on the screen. Along with a 64-mByte non-volatile memory, users can spend more time on testing rather than configurations and settings.
- Continuous, sweeping, burst, and modulation modes (AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, PWM) covers most requirements for students and other users to get the experiments/test job done
- 64-MByte internal non-volatile memory for arbitrary waveform storage
- Built-in 200 MHz counter with 6-digit resolution offers an easy and precise way of frequency/period/pulse width/duty cycle measurement
- Standard USB host/device for memory expansion and remote control
- Free ArbExpress makes user defined waveforms editing extremely easy through an external USB memory stick
- Compatible with TekSmartLab™ for easy teaching and learning
||1 μHz to 25 MHz
- -5 V to +5 V, 50 Ω load
- -10 V to + 10 V, open circuit or high Z load
||1 μHz or 12 digits