The 81180A Arbitrary Waveform Generator 4.2 GSa/s offers convenient features that make your test easier. It is ideal for generating multiple waveform formats, so it can achieve interoperability between terrestrial and space-based communication devices. Conveniently there are three different amplifiers with a variety of characteristics. The 81180A can switch between the amplifiers using the software application, the programming interface or the instrument’s front panel. In addition, the 81180A offers unprecedented channel flexibility.
- 10 MSa/s – 4.2 GSa/s, 12 bit Arbitrary Waveform and Function Generator
- 2 GHz IQ modulation bandwidth
- 1 or 2 channels (coupled and phase coherent / uncoupled)
- 8-bit external sequence / segment control
- Up to 64 MSa memory
- Advanced sequencing capabilities
- 2 markers with adjustable width and levels, markers do not reduce DAC resolution