The Tektronix AWG2020 Arbitrary Waveform Generator has a record length of 256K, built-in PC-compatible 3.5 in 1.4 MB floppy disk for storage and transfer, DOS-like waveform file management and formula entry of parameters for mathematically precise waveforms. It can operate in continuous, triggered, gated, burst, waveform advance and autostep modes.
- Opt 02 - Second channel
- Opt 09 - Digital Signal Processing
Tektronix Test Equipment AWG2020 Features
- 256K (262, 144 points) record length
- Built-in PC-compatible 3.5" floppy disk for storage and transfer
- Includes digital signal processing & second channel
- Formula entry of parameters for mathematically precise waveforms
Tektronix Test Equipment AWG2020 Specs
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 250 MHz
- Waveforms: sine, square, pulse, ramp, triangle, arbitrary, & DC
- Waveform Memory: 256K x 12 bits for waveform data; 256K x 1 bit for Marker 2 data. Waveform: 64 to 256K in multiples of 8 data points.
- Operating Modes: Continuous, triggered, gated, burst, waveform advance, autostep
- Dimensions: 362 mm W x 164 mm H x 491 mm L (14.25" x 6.45" x 19.33")
- Weight: 9.7 kg (21.4 lbs)