The Keysight 8590B model offers basic RF and microwave measurement performance. The 8590B has a frequency range of 9 kHz to 1.8 GHz, a 50- or optional 75-ohm input, and a weight of only 13.6 kg (30 pounds). Amplitude range is a wide -115 to +30 dBm. You can change the test capabilities of these spectrum analyzers to fit specific measurement needs. An optional memory card reader enables you to load specific measurement personalities for cable television, electromagnetic compatibility, or digital radio applications (please consult you sales representative on availability). Complex measurement routines and test limits are available at a keystroke. An optional built-in tracking generator provides the 8590B RF analyzer with a synchronously swept signal source for stimulus-response (please consult you sales representative on availability).
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 1.8 GHz
- Readout Accuracy: ± (5 MHz + 1% of frequency span)
- Span Range: 0 Hz, 50 kHz to 1.8 GHz
- Sweep Time: 10 ms to 100 s
- Sweep Trigger: free run, single, line, video, external
- Amplitude Range: -115 to +30 dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm (optional 75 ohm)