The Rohde & Schwarz FSH3 spectrum analyzer is part of the R&S FSH series
of handheld analyzers. The FSH-18 is the ideal spectrum analyzer for rapid, high-precision, cost-effective signal investigations. It provides a large number of measurement functions and so can handle anything from the installation or maintenance of a mobile radio base station up to on-site fault location in RF an extensive range of applications.
|Average Power Sensor, 10 MHz - 8 GHz
Rohde & Schwarz FSH18 Specs
||10 MHz to 18 GHz
|Displayed average noise level type
||-128 dBm (RBW 100 Hz)
|Level Measurement Uncertainty
||<3 dB to 18 GHz
||100 Hz to 1 MHz, 1 and 3 steps
Rohde & Schwarz FSH18 Applications
- Wireless Microwave Testing: Makes measurements of microwave lines at higher frequencies.
- Detection of Interferers: Locates sources of over-the-air interfering RF signals from 10 MHz - 18 GHz.
- Field-Strength Measurements: Measures and displays electric field-strength when used with an antenna accessory.
- TDMA Power Measurements: Makes measurements within a timeslot of TDMA (time division multiple access) methods using predefined GSM and EDGE settings.
- Channel Power Measurements: Measures the power of a definable transmission channel with one keystroke for several digital mobile radio standards.
- C/N Measurements: Determines the ration of carrier power to noise power or carrier power to noise power density.
- Channel Monitoring: Generate channel tables with our free R&S FSHView software and load them into the R&S FSH18 for tuning by channel numbers.
- EMI-Precompliance: Operates as a receiver for monitoring and precompliance EMC applications with the R&S FSH-K3 option.
- Power Measurements: The R&S FSH-Z1 and R&S FSH-Z18 power sensors expand the FSH18 to a high-precision RF power meter up to 18 GHz.