Regulatory requirements are growing. You're under increasing pressure to cut costs. And improving system uptime is always a top priority. The Anritsu MS2713E Compact Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 9 kHz - 6 GHz helps you do all of this and more. Whether you are performing complex interference analysis or assessing signal quality, the MS2713E Spectrum Master delivers the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu.
Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the MS2713E allows you to monitor, locate, identify, and analyze a broad range of cellular, 2G/3G/4G, land mobile radio, Wi-Fi, and broadcast signals. With a rich array of configuration options, the multifunctional MS2713E eliminates the need for you to learn and carry multiple instruments when locating and identifying signals over wide frequency ranges.
Anritsu MS2713E Features:
- Spectrum Analyzer: 9 kHz – 6 GHz
- Interference Analyzer with Interference Mapping
- High Accuracy Power Meter, 2-port Transmission Measurements
- Coverage Mapping, Channel Scanner, GPS, AM/FM/PM Analyzer
- 3GPP, 3GPP2, WiMAX, signal analyzers
- Tracking Generator: 500 kHz – 4 GHz
- Digital TV ISDB-T, DVB-T/H analyzers
- Field-proven design: Three-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- Intuitive menu-driven touchscreen user interface
- Standard three-year warranty (battery one-year warranty)