The Keysight E8257D 250 kHz - 20 GHz PSG Analog Signal Generator delivers industry-leading output power, level accuracy, and phase noise performance up to 67 GHz (operational to 70 GHz). The PSG analog signal generators high output power and superior level accuracy often eliminates the need of an external amplifier for testing high power devices and minimizes test uncertainty to identify errors early in the design process.
The world-class phase noise performance (typically -116 dBc/Hz @ 10 GHz carrier and 10 kHz offset) is ideal for local oscillator, low jitter clock substitution and adjacent channel selectivity tests. When testing advanced RF & microwave radar, communications, and control systems, the PSG analog signal generator delivers the performance you demand.
Option 532 provides 250 kHz to 31.8 GHz frequency range for the PSG.
Keysight E8257D Features
- 250 kHz to 20, 31.8, 40, 50 or 67 GHz, operational to 70 GHz (.001 Hz resolution)
- Extendable to 75, 90, 110, 140, 170, 220, or 325 GHz - mm-wave modules
- +23 dBm @ 20 GHz, +17dBm @ 40 GHz, +14 dBm @ 67 GHz output power (typ)
- Industry's best SSB phase noise - Option UNX
- AM, FM, ØM, pulse, and scan
- 8 ns rise/fall times and 20 ns pulse width (typ)
- Dual internal function generators: sine, square, triangular, ramp, and noise
- Step, list, and ramp sweep (frequency and power)
- Source control using PSA Series spectrum analyzer
- Keysight 8757D scalar network analyzer code compatible
Automation and Communication Interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all PSG signal generators