The Keysight N9030A PXA signal analyzer is the highest-performance member of the X-Series and is the evolutionary replacement for your current performance signal analyzer. It provides frequency coverage up to 50 GHz and ensures present and future flexibility through optional measurement capabilities and hardware expandability. Through external mixing with Keysight or third-party harmonic mixers, the PXA can measure signals to 325 GHz and beyond. The Keysight N9030A has advanced performance, flexibility, capability and expandability enable you to address demanding applications in aerospace, defense, commercial communications and more. In addition, the PXA includes extensive remote language compatibility features that make it easier to replace legacy Agilent performance spectrum analyzers.
As the flagship of Keysight's X-Series signal analyzers, the N9030A PXA signal analyzer delivers exceptional performance that reduces measurement uncertainty and reveals new levels of signal detail, starting with up to 75 dB spurious-free dynamic range at the 160-MHz analysis bandwidth. Industry-leading specifications include -129 dBc/Hz phase noise (room temperature) at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz), ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy, and sensitivity of -172 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) at 2 GHz (with preamplifier and Noise Floor Extension technology). Newly added to the X-Series signal analyzers is Option EDP (enhanced display package), which includes a spectrogram feature for analyzing time-variant signal spectrum.
- 3 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, 26.5, 43, 44, or 50 GHz; internal preamplifier options up to 50 GHz
- 10 MHz (standard), 25, 40, or 160 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Extend frequency to 325 GHz and beyond with external mixing
- Convenient frequency extension to 110 GHz with Keysight's smart harmonic mixers
- ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +22 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -172 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier and noise floor extension
- -83 dB (-88 dB nominal) W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on)
- Supports >25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video, and general purpose
- Advanced analysis of more than 70 signal formats; software runs inside the PXA with 89600 VSA software
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard