The CMC 850 is the world's first protection test set dedicated to IEC 61850. It focuses on the real-time communication methods of GOOSE and Sampled Values to interface with the devices under test. Like all other CMC test sets, the CMC 850 is controlled by OMICRON's proven Test Universe software.
It also offers several embedded functions accessible through a Web interface by simply using a standard Web browser. The CMC 850 is small and lightweight because its focus on IEC 61850 applications means there is no need for conventional binary I/Os and amplifiers for the secondary signals.
OMICRON CMC 850 Features
- Small and light weight because of its focus on IEC 61850 applications
- Ready to go software: OMICRON Control Center, IEC 61850 configuration modules, IEDScout, etc.
- Embedded functions accessible with standard Web browser
- Test Universe software operation
- 12 low level analog outputs, e.g. for stimulating devices with low level inputs