This product has been discontinued.
View the Rohde & Schwarz FSW Series Signal and Spectrum Analyzers
The Rohde & Schwarz FSEM20 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz, is an advanced, high-speed and high-performance analyzer tailored to the requirements of modern digital communication systems. It can also be used as a general-purpose analyzer for many applications. High measurement speed, modular design and excellent technical features make for an excellent price/performance ratio. In addition to measurement functions for digital communication systems, such as 2 ms sweep time in ZERO SPAN mode, pretrigger and trigger delay, gated sweep and adjacent channel power measurement, this spectrum analyzer features a wide dynamic range, a very low measurement uncertainty of 1 dB and a low noise synthesizer.
|7 GHz Frequency Extension for FSEA
|Low Phase Noise and OCXO (for models 20)
|FFT Filter 1 Hz to 1 kHz (for models .20)
|Vector Signal Analyzer
|Tracking Generator 3.5 GHz
|Tracking Generator 3.5 GHz with I/Q Modulator
|Tracking Generator 7 GHz
|Tracking Generator 7 GHz with I/Q Modulator
|Switchable Attenuator for Tracking Generator
|Controller for FSE (mouse and keyboard included)
|Ethernet Interface 15-contact AUI connector
|Ethernet Interface Thin-wire BNC connector
|2nd IEC/IEEE-Bus Interface for FSE
|Removable Hard Disk
|Second Hard Disk for FSE-B18 (firmware included)
|Increased Level Accuracy up to 2 GHz
|Broadband Output 741.4 MHz
1) Options FSE-B16 and FSE-B17 require option FSE-B15.
2) Cannot be retrofitted, factory-fitted only.
- Spectrum Analysis with Ultra-wide Dynamic Range, 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- Universal Analysis of Digital and Analog Modulated Signals (option)
- BPSK, QPSK, pi/4-DQPSK, QAM, MSK, GMSK, AM, FM, PM
- One Button Demodulation for Communication Standard NADC, GSM, EDQE, Others
- High-speed Synthesizer
- 5 ms for Full Span (FSEA, FSEB)
- Refresh Rate, Quasi-analog
- 25 Sweeps/s
- Large LC TFT Display - 24 cm/9.5 in., Active
- Future-proof Modular Design
- Customized Solutions Through Wide Variety of Options