The Rohde & Schwarz FSG Spectrum Analyzer supports frequencies up to 13.6 GHz and excels due to its high measurement speed and its performance, which is optimized for applications in mobile radio and wireless communications.
Rohde & Schwarz FSG Features
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 8 GHz, 13.6 GHz
- 28 MHz demodulation bandwidth
- 4 Msample I and Q memory
- Fast vector signal analysis
- ACLR performance of a high-end spectrum analyzer
- Measurement functions for TOI, MC ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc
- Measurement applications for cellular standards, wireless connectivity standards and general purpose, e.g. phase noise, noise figure, vector signal analysis, etc.